IRCTC New Year Tour Package: Celebrate New Year at these places with this budget package of IRCTC, read this for more...
People have started preparations for the coming year's celebrations in full swing. Some are planning to have a party, some are planning to go for a walk. If you also want to celebrate the year 2023 by visiting some wonderful places, then IRCTC has brought a great opportunity for this. You can visit many places on a budget. Let us know every detail related to this package.
IRCTC New Year Celebration Special Package
IRCTC has launched this special tour package named 'New Year Bonanza'. Passengers will get a chance to travel by 'Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train'. In this package of 9 days and 10 nights, you will be able to visit many beautiful places at once. Here you can plan with family, friends, or even a partner.
chance to travel
In this New Year tour package of IRCTC, you will get a chance to visit beautiful places from Goa to Ujjain, Nashik. Which will start from 23rd December in Delhi. So which are the destinations of these places included in this package, here are its details.
- Ujjain - Visit Mahakaleshwar Jyotirling and Omkareshwar Temple
- Nashik - Visit Trimbakeshwar Temple and Sai Baba Temple
- North Goa - Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, and Agoda Fort
- South Goa - Old Goa Church, Mangeshi Temple, Miramar Beach, and Colva Beach
- Gujarat - Glimpse of the grand Statue of Unity
These facilities will be available in the package
- Breakfast, lunch to dinner will be available in this package.
- Apart from this, arrangements will be made to stay in good hotels.
- AC bus facility will be available for roaming.
IRCTC gave information by tweeting-
- IRCTC has shared a tweet giving information about this tour package.
- It is told that if you are planning to travel somewhere on New Year, then you can take advantage of this great tour package of IRCTC.
There will be so many fees for the journey-
- 1. If you travel alone on this trip, you will have to pay Rs 66,415.
- 2. At the same time, two or three people will have to pay a fee of Rs 57,750 per person.
- 3. For traveling in the superior class, Rs 79,695 per person and Rs 69,300 for three persons will have to be paid.