Mobile Addiction in Children: The child has gotten addicted to using a smartphone, read this to get rid of this...
Mobile Addiction in Children: Children are falling prey to new diseases due to the radiation emanating from mobiles. Phone addiction has increased so much that children are becoming aggressive. At the same time, it is having a bad effect on the eyes.
Mobile Addiction in Children: During the Kovid epidemic, children used smartphones for online studies. This is the reason why children are fast moving towards mobile phone addiction despite studies. Offline classes have started in schools, but the phone addiction of children has not been reduced. This is worrying for parents. Most parents are looking for ways to keep their kids away from mobile.
Children are falling prey to new diseases due to the radiation emanating from mobiles. Phone addiction has increased so much that children are becoming aggressive. At the same time, it is having a bad effect on the eyes. Excessive use of smartphones increases the risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes. In such a situation, if you want to get rid of this habit of the child, then follow these tips.
Teach children new things
- You teach children new things.
- If the child likes dancing or painting, then get him a class to learn.
- In this way, the attention of children will be diverted from the smartphone.
- give time to children
- Spend time with kids. When the child spends time with you, he will reduce the use of the phone.
- Giving time to children will also strengthen your relationship.
- set limits set a time for kids to use mobile.
- Tell them very well that the phone will not be available for a long time.
Make changes in yourself
Many parents are very busy with their work. He gives phones to the children so that they can do their work. This is where the habit spoils the children. In such a situation, the parents should first make some changes in themselves. Try not to give the phone to the children and keep them busy with other activities.