Pension News: Important news for pensioners to submit life certificates through video call, read to know details...
Pension News: Submission of Jeevan Pramaan is mandatory for all pensioners. If a pensioner does not do so, his/her pension may be stopped. However, now it can be deposited digitally.
Pension News: There is big news for pensioners. Now life certificate can be submitted through video call sitting at home. Actually, the Bank of Baroda has given facilities to its customers. Bank customers can submit their life certificates through video calls. Bank of Baroda has given this information by tweeting.
The bank tweeted the information
Submission of a Life Certificate is mandatory for all pensioners. If a pensioner does not do so, his/her pension may be stopped. However, now it can be deposited digitally. Bank of Baroda has given information by tweeting. said to submit the annual life certificate
how to submit a life certificate
- Step 1- First of all you have to go to the official website of the bank bankofbaroda.com.
- Step 2- Now enter the PPO and bank account number.
- Step 3- Now enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on submit.
- Step 4- After this select the Call Now option.
- Step 5- Now the bank will make a video call to you.
- Step 6- After this, you have to submit your photo ID and further information.
- Step 7- OTP will come on the mobile, enter it.
- Step 8- After this submit your life certificate.
You can also deposit through the doorstep service
- Pensioners can submit digital life certificates using the doorstep banking alliance and post office doorstep service of 12 public sector banks.
- For this, there is an alliance among the banks. Which includes SBI, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, etc.