Ladali Yojana: The government bears the cost of the education of the girl child, read to know more...
To make the daughters of the country aware and to take them forward, the central government or the state governments have started many schemes. Today we are going to give information about one such ambitious scheme, under which the government bears the expenses of girls' education. This scheme was started in 2007 by the Government of Madhya Pradesh and now it has been relaunched as Ladli Laxmi 2.0.
The target of Ladli Laxmi Yojana is to advance economically backward girls. Also, the goal of this scheme is to develop girls equally in society. However, not everyone is given benefits under this scheme. Let us know who can take advantage of this scheme and what is the specialty of this scheme.
What is the specialty of Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
- Under this scheme, an assurance certificate of Rs 1,18,000 is provided by the government in the name of the daughters of the state.
- Under the scheme, the entire cost of education for girls from class 6 is given by the government.
- A scholarship of Rs 2000 is given for admission to class 6, Rs 4000 for admission to class 9, Rs 6000 for admission to class 11, and Rs 6000 for admission to class 12 or intermediate.
- Ladli girls will be given an incentive amount of Rs 25,000 in two equal installments in the first and last year of the course after graduation and taking admission in any other two-year course after class 12th.
- Apart from this, after the age of 21 years of the girl child, a final payment of Rs 1 lakh will be made by the government for taking entry in the class 12th exam and for the marriage of the girl child.
Who can take advantage
- Any girl child born on or after January 1, 2006, who is a resident of Madhya Pradesh. Along with this, the registration of the girl child should have been done in the local Anganwadi center. Parents should also be residents of Madhya Pradesh and they do not pay taxes.
How can you take advantage?
- First of all, go to ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in and then click on the option of application form under Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- Now select the General option from the three options.
- After that fill in the complete information and upload the documents.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked correctly by filling out the application form and clicking on the submit button, after which the application will be completed.