Ayushman Bharat Yojana: These facilities are available with treatment up to five lakhs in Ayushman Bharat Yojana, read for more...
Ayushman Bharat Yojana: You can also avail of an insurance cover of up to Rs 5 lakh under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. These facilities are available with the treatment of up to five lakhs in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, know how to take advantage of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
These benefits can be availed under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Many government schemes have been introduced for the people, which provide benefits of pension, health, funds, and investments. Today we are going to give information about such a government scheme, which provides free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh to the citizens of India. Apart from this, many other facilities are also provided.
This scheme is Ayushman Bharat - National Health Protection Mission, which provides an insurance cover of five lakh rupees every year to poor families. Under this, lakhs of poor families are being given the benefit of Ayushman Bharat. A large number of people across the country are applying for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. This scheme was started by the Government of India in the year 2018. Through this scheme, the government aims to reduce the death toll due to disease.
What are the facilities available in Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
Under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the beneficiaries are given the facility of 1350 medical packages ranging from the cost of surgery, therapy, and medicines. Through this, the transfer of funds from the central government to state health agencies can be done directly through an escrow account. At the same time, a robust, modular, scalable, and interoperable IT platform will be made operational in partnership with NITI Aayog, which will have paperless, cashless transactions.
How to apply for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- If you are eligible under Ayushman Yojana and you want to invest in this scheme for free treatment, then invest in this government scheme as soon as possible.
- To apply under this scheme, you have to go to the nearest public service center, you can apply here.
- After applying, your application will be scrutinized. Along with this, the documents will also be checked, after which the agent will register you under this scheme.
What documents will be needed in Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- To apply for the scheme, people should have an Aadhaar card, ration card, mobile number, and residence certificate.
- On the other hand, if you do not have this document, then your application can be canceled.