Winter Special: Make Spring Rolls for the Family, see the recipe here...
Sat, 12 Nov 2022
If you want to serve something as a snack for your family on the weekend, then do not forget to try this recipe in spring rolls.
- 11/2 bowl gram flour
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Oil for frying 3-4 arvi leaves
- Salt as per taste.
- 1/2 cup boiled white gram
- 1/4 cup boiled peas
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper
- 1 tbsp tamarind juice.
- Mix all the ingredients of the filling and mash it with your hands to make it coarse.
- Wash the arvi leaves. Remove their stalk and thick vein and cut them like a handkerchief.
- Now apply a layer of thin gram flour solution to each leaf, place the filling material on top and close it like a bundle and apply a toothpick.
- Then steam them for some time. Mix all the ingredients except oil in the remaining gram flour and make it like a batter of pakodas.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry each bundle by dipping it in gram flour.
- serve hot