Winter Special: Make Kesari Paneer Tikka for the family, read here recipe...
Tue, 15 Nov 2022
If you want to try this tasty and healthy recipe in snacks, then do not forget to make this recipe of Kesari Paneer Tikka.
- 500 grams paneer
- 2 saffron threads
- 200 grams curd thick
- 10 grams of yellow pepper powder
- 10 grams of turmeric powder
- 50 ml fresh cream
- 50 grams of mango chutney
- 30 grams mint chutney
- 5 grams of mace paste
- 10 grams of cardamom paste
- 200 grams cheese
- salt to taste
- Cut the paneer into square pieces.
- hen add yellow chili and salt.
- Add mango and mint chutney to the paneer
- Now add curd, turmeric, cream, mace, cardamom, cheese paste, and saffron and marinate.
- Put the marinated paneer in a pan and cook it in a tandoor and then serve hot.