Winter Special: Make Bean Seed pulaav for the Family, see the recipe here...
Tue, 15 Nov 2022
If you want to feed your family a new recipe for rice in the afternoon, then try this recipe of Sem Beej Pulao.
- 2 cups boiled rice
- 1/2 cup bean seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup onion cut lengthwise
- 1/2 tsp biryani masala
- 1-inch piece cinnamon
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- finely chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt according to taste.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry the onions till they turn red.
- Then put bay leaves, and cinnamon in the remaining oil and add beans and fry on low flame for 3 minutes.
- Add rice, biryani masala, and salt to it.
- Flip for 1 minute and then flip in the serving dish.
- Garnish with roasted onions and coriander leaves and serve.