Soya Kofta: Serve Soya Kofta to Family at Dinner, see the full recipe here...
Mon, 14 Nov 2022
If you are looking for a recipe for dinner for guests in the evening then this recipe of soya kofta is a good option for you.
- 1 tbsp besan
- 1/2 cup soya granules
- 1 potato boiled
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Oil for frying 1 chopped green chili
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup curd
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt as per taste.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add cumin and asafetida.
- Then add turmeric, coriander, and chili powder.
- Grind the tomatoes in a mixer and fry them on low flame.
- Soak soya granules in hot water for 1-2 minutes and then squeeze out the water.
- Make small balls by adding salt, potato mash, ginger, green chili, and gram flour to it and fry in hot oil.
- After roasting the tomatoes, add curd and fry for a while and mix these balls in the tomatoes.
- Add 1 cup of water and let it boil for 2-3 minutes. Serve garnished with coriander leaves.