Guest Special: Make Hariyali Kebab for the family, see the recipe here...
Wed, 16 Nov 2022
if you want to try a new recipe by making a combination of health and taste, then do not forget to try this recipe for Hariyali Kebab. This is an easy and tasty recipe, which you can serve to your family and guests.
- 250 grams of spinach blanched
- 1/4 cup chana dal soaked in water for 1/2 hour
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 100 grams of paneer crumbled
- 20 raisins
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp coriander leaves chopped
- Enough refined oil for frying the kebabs
- Salt according to taste.
- Add 1/4 cup water and 1/4 tsp salt to the gram dal and cook it in a pressure cooker till it melts.
- Let the water dry. Cool the dal and mash it with a masher. Drain the water from the blanched spinach and grind it.
- In this, mix mashed lentils, garam masala, 1/4 tsp salt, and rice flour well.
- Add black pepper powder, raisins, coriander leaves, and a pinch of salt to the paneer.
- Now take a little mixture of spinach. Fill the paneer stuffing in the middle and close it.
- When all the kebabs are ready, put oil on a non-stick pan and bake them till they turn red.
- The tasty kebab is ready.