Dal Kabab: Serve Masoor Dal Kebab as Snacks, see the full recipe here...
Mon, 14 Nov 2022
If you are thinking of recipes for snacks in the evening, then do not forget to try this easy recipe for Masoor Dal Kebab. This is a healthy and tasty recipe, which you can easily feed from your kids to your guests.
- 1/2 cup masoor dal whole
- 1 tbsp ginger,
- Green Chilli and Garlic Paste
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mint leaves chopped
- 1 tsp coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Roasted Chickpeas Flour
- A little refined oil for baking the kebabs
- Chat masala and salt as per taste.
- Soak the lentils in water for 2 hours.
- Then drain the water and keep it on low flame for 2 minutes after 1 whistle in a pressure cooker with 4 tablespoons of water.
- Turn off the flame.
- The lentils should melt and no water should remain.
- Mash the lentils and mix all the ingredients and make small kebabs and bake them on a nonstick pan with oil.
- Serve with onion rings, chutney, and sauce.