Crispi veg kebabs: Serve crispy kebabs to the family, see the recipe here...
During the festive season, I feel like making new dishes and feeding the family. That's why today we have brought you this recipe of healthy and tasty crispy kebabs, which you can easily make and feed to the family.
- - 1/4 cup soy powder
- - 1/4 cup boiled gram dal
- - 1 tsp green chili chopped
- - 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- - 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- - 1 pinch of green cardamom powder
- – 2-3 potatoes
- - some coriander leaves chopped
- - 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- - 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Oil as required
- Salt as per taste.
Mix all the ingredients well and mash them. Then knead well. Make small balls and make a kebab shape. Heat a little oil in a nonstick pan, put the kebabs, and cook on low flame till they turn crisp from both sides and serve hot.